Monday, August 16, 2010

21st birthday

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android phone

My fabulous friend just turned 21!!

This card is 5x5 made on white CS. All patterned paper is from Stampin' Up's Simply Scrappin' "friends & flowers". Brown ribbon is from Michaels. Used this great acrylic stamp set called "cheers", think its retired from Close To My Heart. I stamped the glass in colorboxes opaque silver on white CS and cut out. Stamped liquid in SU's wild wasabi on whitw CS and adhered to glass. Lined top of rim of glass with liquid glue then dipped it in SU's green chunky glitter. When glass was fully assembled I put it on top of a thin piece of plastic (like the cellophane bag my last set of envelopes came in) and used exacto knife to cut out plastic replica. This replica was placed on top of the glass to make it look like glass. Used scrap of confetti white paper to mount glass to card.

Cherry was stamped onto red vellum and carefully cut out. Limes were stamped in SU's certainly celery.

No comments:

Post a Comment