Monday, April 25, 2011

Grocery bag card


Super simple card, right here.

To save time, money, and paper, I go to my local michaels store and buy their card/envelope sets that are blank inside from the $1 bin. This is cheaper than just buying envelopes, plus then I have the right sized cards already made and just have to make a "card front" to adhere to it (saving my white cardstock).

The background is actually cut from a safeway grocery bag, I used the inside of it. I stamped buggy (stampin' up) on front and again on a piece of patterned paper. I fussy cut only the basket part of the buggy out of the patterned paper and adhered to the card front on top of the other stamped image. Layered ribbon (from $1 bin at michaels) & adhered.

This card would be super simple to mass produce, I'll just have to go shopping first to get more grocery bags =D


Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment