Monday, February 27, 2012

bigger frames

This is the before. Plain white frames with some detail on them. Almost like wood-work. These are GREAT frames! I am so lucky to get to play around with this stuff!
This one is my favorite! I love the way it came out. I think the paper just makes it, you know? It just wouldn't be the same without that great paper. The ribbon being on the outside of the glass is cool, too.
I like this one, it turned out ok. To be honest, something's wrong with it. I think it might be the thin ribbon. I think it needs to be bigger or a different color, or something. I don't know, but it needs something.
These are two other large frames, I covered their mats with tissue paper (polka dots) and wrapping paper (map). I was thinking for a childs room and a travel photo. As long as they sell to make money for the residents, my job is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment