Monday, April 30, 2012

Pretty in pink for Mother's Day

I've been working on Mother's Day cards for the bazaar that's coming up. I actually got the inspiration for this one from a Christmas card that I made years ago. I love chocolate brown with pink!!
get more info on this stamp set or purchase it HERE This set has been used, abused, and used some more. You know how sometimes you are so thankful that you bought something? Like it's a member of the family or something? Well, that's this set. SERIOUSLY. No jokes here. Hands down-----> BEST SET EVER. This set is retiring, BTW, get it before it's gone!
get more info or purchase this frame punch HERE Stampin' Up! has these great flat punches (which I'm in love with!!) that store in my drawers so easily! This punch even has coordinating stamp sets for a perfect match. Check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment