Thursday, April 12, 2012

One Sheet Wonder

WOOHOO! I am headed to ladies retreat with my church this weekend, and to get ready for an amazing weekend, my friend Katie and I made some cards to take. You know, anticipating making new friends who should receive them :)
We started with an 8.5x11 peice of white cardstock and began stamping the flowers EVERYWHERE!! We cut up the cardstock (I have a template for this, but will share it later) to make 10 different cards all using the marvelous background paper that we had created from the flower stamps.

These are the stamps that we used:



Awash With Flowers - Clear-Mount Stamp Set, item #120549 Price: $27.95. Click HERE to see it in the catalog



Four Frames - Clear-Mount Stamp Set, item #123442 Price: $15.95
Click HERE to see it in the catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment