Thursday, October 9, 2014

Young Living Essential Oils

I'm so excited to begin this journey, and so glad that I get to share it with you! I was introduced to the healing powers of essential oils a few years ago, but didn't have a desire to use them until quite a bit later. I decided about a year ago that I wanted to get involved with Young Living essential oils, however, circumstance after circumstance occurred, keeping me from taking the plunge. With my husband's health deteriorating rapidly (much more on that topic in future posts), having two hormonal teenage girls, my three year old being a crazy monster (seriously, he's the poster child for ADHD), and my 13 month old never needing sleep-- I. NEEDED. HELP. My baby sister was to the rescue! She's an "Oily Sista" and knew that my family could greatly benefit from the use of oils. A couple days later, here we are! I got my starter kit yesterday and have been all OVER pinterest getting recipes to try! I can't wait to have some awesome stories to tell you about how these oils have changed my life, Thanks again for joining me! Let the adventure begin!
jenn*

No comments:

Post a Comment