Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girl bday invite


Made this for my daughters birthday invitations. The only thing she cared about was pink glitter, and that image (girl walking the poodle).

The image is from the stampin up set "she's all that". I stamped her in versamark ink and heat embossed her with a mixture of black embossing powder and pink glitter. I used 3 little dots of pink stickles on the edge of her paper. The sentiment, "let's party", is part of a michaels dollar bin acrylic set. I stamped it in pink and wrote over it with my sakura glitter pen. The edges of the black paper underneath are scalloped with my martha stewart rolling handheld scallopper.

Patterned paper is k & co. Best place to get this is michaels with your 40% off coupon, just fyi. Ribbon is also from michaels.

well she liked it, I think its adorable, let's hope they make it to the parents!



Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No comments:

Post a Comment