Wednesday, January 25, 2012

birthday card

i used a piece of brown paper bag on this, wanna play "i spy"?

this turned out super cute, it's definatly on my "like" list. honestly, it's amazing how many projects i finish and end up not liking the results. this here, not one of 'em! lots going on, but there's no such this as too much.

baby & i have both been sick for the last couple of days, it was nice to get my fingers dirty. i love how i can jump into my hobby whenever i want. having a craft area in the house is so convenient. i'm so fortunate to be able to have a hobby. before i came across paper crafting, i was the person my family had wrapping all the gifts at Christmastime. that was pretty much the extent of my craftiness. i love it when God makes me blossom!

card is 5x5

i stamped a flourish then went over it in a glitter pen.

girl is heat embossed in a clear gloss.

i inked the lace before bunching it up behind the patterned paper.

to cut the scallops, i took the guide off my slit punch and made it into a border punch.


dimesionals, layers, and inky edges, OH MY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment